Showing 1 results

Authority record
Sydney (N.S.) Photography - Studios and dark rooms

C. W. Kelly

  • C. W. Kelly
  • Corporate body
  • 1895 - 1905

Photography studio that was located in Sydney and Truro, NS. Ran by C. W. Kelly, starting at the West End Studio at 23 Prince St., Truro and then moving to the McKay Block, Inglis St., in 1896. Kelly partnered with H. O. Dodge of Bridgewater to open a studio on Charlotte St., Sydney, NS in 1900. The stamp of "Kelly & Dodge" is so far found on photographs dating up to 1905.