Title and statement of responsibility area
Bills of lading from Intercolonial Railway
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
MS-4-193, SF Box 46, Folder 6
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
12 pages (1 folder)
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Intercolonial Railway was a railway that operated from 1872 to 1918, when it became part of Canadian National Railways. The company was one of Canada's first Crown corporations.
Materials were accessioned by the University Archives in 1983. Custodial history prior to that is unknown.
Scope and content
File contains bills of lading from the Intercolonial Railways Traffic Department in Saint John, New Brunswick.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
There are no access restrictions on these materials. All materials are open for research.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Materials do not circulate and must be used in the Archives and Special Collections Reading Room. Materials may be under copyright. Contact departmental staff for guidance on reproduction.
No further accruals expected.
Preferred citation: Bills of lading from Intercolonial Railway, MS-4-193, SF Box 46, Folder 6, Dalhousie University Archives, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Standard number area
Name access points
Genre access points
This file description comes from the Dalhousie University Archives Catalog. The complete, original description is available there.