- Clam Harbour (N.S.), 7 results
- Owl's Head (N.S.), 3 results
- Oyster Pond (N.S), 3 results
- Clam Bay (N.S.), 2 results
- Jeddore (N.S.), 2 results
- Cape Breton Island (N.S.), 2 results
- Salmon River Bridge (Halifax County, N.S.), 2 results
- Ostrea Lake (N.S.), 1 results
- Little Harbour (N.S.), 1 results
- Bayers Settlement (N.S.), 1 results
34 Results for Fisheries
34 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Item is a photograph of a view of Glace Bay Harbour filled with sailing ships.
- [ca. 1910]-[ca. 2004]
Fonds consists of material documenting the activities of Helen Jennex and includes material related to her interest and involvement in local history and heritage activities as well as records related to her activities as an educator.
- 1883-1956; predominant 1883-1930
Fonds consists of business records, correspondence, insurance and inspection records, promotional material, supply catalogues, and periodicals pertaining to Henry T. d'Entremont's business operations and investments. In addition, it cont...
- [ca. 1910]-[1984?]
Part of Helen Jennex fonds
Series forms part of Helen Jennex fonds and consists of material documenting Jennex’s activities as an historical researcher, collector of historical items, and member of the Eastern Shore heritage and museum community. Series is arranged into six...
Fonds consist of eleven series: A-Biography, B-Speeches and Conference, C-Royal Commission Petition, D-Ford Insurance Papers, E-Religious Enrollments, F-La Cooperative Commerciale Acadienne Ltee., G-West Pubnico Credit Union, H-West Pubnico Board ...