- Oyster Pond (N.S), 7 results
- Antigonish (Antigonish County, N.S.), 5 results
- Kentville (Kings County, N.S.), 3 results
- Tusket (Yarmouth County, N.S.), 3 results
- Annapolis Royal (Annapolis County, N.S.), 2 results
- Mahone Bay (Lunenburg County, N.S.), 2 results
- Shelburne (Shelburne County, N.S.), 2 results
- Ship Harbour (N.S.), 2 results
- Spry Bay (N.S.), 2 results
- Pubnico (Yarmouth County, N.S.), 1 results
65 Archival description results for General stores
65 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Series forms part of the G. J. Leslie General Merchandise fonds and consists of loose pages from early account books as well as eighteen day books and three large ledger books documenting customer accounts and orders of goods. Some of the large le...
Fonds consists of accounts of the Barnhill store including records of lumber sales, and one day book, with records regarding the settling of A. Barnhill's estate.
Fonds consists of account ledger and day book which record information such as purchaser, items purchased and cost.
Fonds consists of one ledger of the general store.
This fonds contains a small volume of financial records relating to Charles Davison's grocery business in Hansport, Nova Scotia, including invoices, promissory notes and account statements. There is also a photograph of Davison and a copy of a let...
Fonds consists of two day books from the Smith general store.
Series forms part of Garth M. Hosking General Store fonds and consists of product catalogues, suggested retail price lists, order forms, and trade catalogues. Supplier catalogues and price lists from Martin-Senour, Bolands, C-V Paint and Varnish, ...
Fonds consists of store ledgers, purchases and stock lists from Charles Burnie's general store in Litchfield, Nova Scotia. There are also receipts, household accounts, and farm accounts of the Burnie family and school notebooks belonging to the Bu...