- Oyster Pond (N.S), 7 results
- Antigonish (Antigonish County, N.S.), 5 results
- Kentville (Kings County, N.S.), 3 results
- Tusket (Yarmouth County, N.S.), 3 results
- Annapolis Royal (Annapolis County, N.S.), 2 results
- Mahone Bay (Lunenburg County, N.S.), 2 results
- Shelburne (Shelburne County, N.S.), 2 results
- Antigonish (N.S.), 2 results
- Halifax (N.S.), 2 results
- Chester (N.S.) , 2 results
72 Archival description results for General stores
72 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Series forms part of the G. J. Leslie General Merchandise fonds and consists of loose pages from early account books as well as eighteen day books and three large ledger books documenting customer accounts and orders of goods. Some of the large le...
- ca. 1863-1936
Fonds consists of family and business records relating to the Anderson family of Sherbrooke, Guysborough County. Included are 4 ledgers and 2 accompanying indexes from A. Anderson & Sons, general merchants (ca. 1909 to 1932); business receipts...
Fonds consists of accounts of the Barnhill store including records of lumber sales, and one day book, with records regarding the settling of A. Barnhill's estate.
Fonds consists of account ledger and day book which record information such as purchaser, items purchased and cost.
Fonds consists of one ledger of the general store.
This fonds contains a small volume of financial records relating to Charles Davison's grocery business in Hansport, Nova Scotia, including invoices, promissory notes and account statements. There is also a photograph of Davison and a copy of a let...
Fonds consists of two day books from the Smith general store.