Original hand drawn map of the lots of the west side of Waugh's River. Surnames on lots include Purves, Campbell, McDowal, Brydon, Patterson, Waugh, Young. Surveyed by John Gauld, Deputy Surveyor, River John, January 1848.
Original hand drawn map which appears to be very similar to map 1999.94.12. It displays the same area of the DesBarres Grant, but no surnames are provided on this map. No Surveyor nor date...perhaps a working map which is incomplete.
Original hand drawn map showing Road to Wallace, Tatamagouche Harbour, Bass Creek, Henderson Creek, Matatals Brook, French River and lots of DesBarres Grant and several others. Surnames include Campbell, Langill, Patriquin, Joyce and others.
Fonds consists of scrapbooks kept by the club which include photographs of shows and members; and clippings regarding shows, members and gardening related articles. Fonds also includes club minutes (1966-1983).