Showing 2 results

Archival description
Annabel (Siteman) Ells fonds Sawmills With digital objects
Print preview View:

Andy Siteman's mill

Mill owned by Andrew “Andy” Siteman [1896- ] which was operated for a short time. The motor used in the mill was later used by Fanning Mitchell [1898-1993] at his mill in East Ship Harbour.

  • Accession number: 2013.066
  • John Lewis & Sons sawmill

    The John Lewis and Sons sawmill on the East River in Sheet Harbour. The burner on the left was originally owned by the Rhodes and Curry Sawmill located on the West River which was later part of the pulp operations.

  • Accession number: 2013.066