- Afton (Antigonish County, N.S.), 1 results
- Tatamagouche (Colchester County, N.S.), 1 results
- Belmont (Colchester County, N.S.), 1 results
- Middleton (Annapolis County, N.S.), 1 results
- Wallace Bay (Cumberland County, N.S.), 1 results
- Sheet Harbour (N.S.), 1 results
- Ship Harbour (N. S.), 1 results
- Nichol Island (N.S.), 1 results
- Newcomb's Brook (N.S.), 1 results
- DeWolf Point (N.S.), 1 results
8 Archival description results for Sawmills
8 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Fonds consists of two small day books which recorded the sale of such things as flour, butter and nails to many members of the community.
Fonds consists of 25 diaries kept by Tuttle, detailing his everyday personal and business activities and often that of the community. Also included is one diary kept by Agnes Tuttle. Photograph is an unidentified baby, possibly Mabel.
Fonds consists of 5 daybooks, 4 ledgers with indexes, recording the sales and accounts of the factory.
Part of Annabel (Siteman) Ells fonds
The John Lewis and Sons sawmill on the East River in Sheet Harbour. The burner on the left was originally owned by the Rhodes and Curry Sawmill located on the West River which was later part of the pulp operations.
This history is a discrete item and was written by Clare Palmer in 1938 when she was about thirteen years old. It was likely part of a school assignment as there appears to be a comment written by the teacher on the last page. In his or her commen...
Fonds consists of two ledgers and one daybook for S.R & W.E Roop.